At an Extraordinary General Meeting held on 21 January 2021 PEEMS Members voted to retire the Railway and solicit its sale.
Pickering Experimental Engineering and Model Society (PEEMS) offers for sale their deployable 7 1/4″ gauge passenger carrying railway.
The Railway comprises:
- 1 x Petrol-Hydraulic Locomotive and Drivers Truck
- 2 x Passenger Carriages each with 4 seats (total capacity 8 passengers) and vacccum brakes linked to Drivers Truck
- Approx 75m of straight track
- A quantity of line side fence posts
- Tools and set-up ancillaries
The Railway is transported on two road going trailers, one for the locomotive and one for the carriages and track. The trailers, with covers and ancillaries, are included in the sale.
Offers in the region of £10,000 are solicited. Delivery within reasonable travelling distance of Pickering may be possible subject to negotiation.
For further details, or to express an interest, please contact Jonathan Milner on 07815610416 or David Proctor on 01751 473250.